Terms & Conditions
Wander Womaniya is the leading Women's travel agency based out of Delhi, India. Check this space for all the relevant details regarding solo travel India female packages & joining travel groups for women.
(Very critical to ensure bespoke experiences, especially in the case of women travel groups, as we know only ladies have an eye for detail & perfection)
BOOKING ONE MONTH BEFORE THE TRIP
25% of the payment is to be made a month before the trip at the time of booking your seat.
Balance payment is to be paid 30 days prior to the trip starting date in case of trips within India & 50 days prior in case of any trips outside India. Wander Womaniya reserves the right to change/request money on a trip-to-trip basis.
BOOKING WITHIN THE MONTH OF THE TRIP
100% of the amount to be paid at the time of the booking
In the event of cancellation of tour/travel services due to any avoidable/unavoidable reason/s from your end, we must be notified of the same in writing. Cancellation charges will be effective from the date we receive advice in writing, and cancellation charges for women's travel group/solo trips organized through us would be as follows:
Booking amount & Airline / Railway or any pre-purchased travel tickets: (Non-Refundable)
61 days & above prior to trip start date: Full refund is provided
45 - 60 days prior to trip start date: 50% of the Tour/Service cost is forfeited
30 - 45 days prior to trip start date: 70% of the Tour/Service cost is forfeited
0 - 30 days prior to trip start date: No Refund as 100% of the Tour/Service cost is forfeited
Note: Written cancellation will be accepted on all working days, except Sunday, Any cancellation sent on Saturday / Sunday or public holidays will be considered on the next working day (Monday).
In case your visa gets rejected for any particular destination or if you are denied entry into a country, please note that we are not liable for any refunds because the embassy holds the right to grant/reject the visa. We recommend that you apply for the visa after discussing with us or directly through us to ensure timely receipt of visas & relevant travel documents; for a piece of paper must not be responsible to miss amazing solo trips for females. If however, your visa is denied due to any reasons, we shall assist you in getting the maximum possible refund after deducting charges for non refundable components. We cannot give an absolute number but this can be approx. 30% - 50% of the amount paid by you.
If the trip is cancelled by Wander Womaniya due to any reasons, you will be refunded 100% of the trip amount (without flights)
If the trip is postponed or cancelled due to Covid related norms as per the government, you will be extended a credit note for the amount paid, which can be used for future trips.
Please note that the advance amount paid if the mode is slow payment/installments (full payment is not made in one go) then the advance amount paid is non-refundable & non-transferrable.
Please be aware that during your participation in women's trips/ customized tours operated by Wander Womaniya, certain circumstances may arise beyond our control, including but not limited to: the hazards of traveling in undeveloped areas; travel by boat, train, automobile, aircraft, or other means of transportation; forces of nature; political unrest; acts of lawlessness or terrorism; and accident or illness in remote regions without means of rapid evacuation or medical facilities. Wander Womaniya will not have liability regarding any unforeseen events during, after, or before the course of the tour. While Wander Womaniya will use its best efforts to ensure that adequate measures are taken, by agreeing to participate in a tour and/or optional excursions you agree that you will hold Wander Womaniya harmless regarding any provision of medical care or the adequacy of any care rendered. Payment of your deposit indicates you accept these risks and dangers and agree to hold Wander Womaniya harmless for the same. Any disputes whatsoever will be subjected to Delhi jurisdiction only.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• All payments to be made in advance before boarding the vehicle. We reserve the right to hold you from boarding the vehicle without a proper payment receipt at our end for any tours/travel groups for women.
• Your booking confirmation is an acceptance of the terms & conditions.
• We understand the critical nature of your sleeping arrangements and for solo trips for females we always try to provide twin beds in double rooms (subject to availability at the discretion of the hotel) and one big bed + mattress in case three women travellers are sharing & opt for a triple sharing room. (It shall be mutually decided who would occupy which bedding type, failing which the tour buddy shall offer the best available alternative within the same hotel/accommodation or outside. Please note, any extra charges applicable would be borne by the person who has requested the alternate arrangement).
• A valid government ID should be presented before boarding/ starting any trip/women travel groups/ travel groups for women.
• Wander Womaniya team or its members are not responsible to ensure that operational activities are arranged or available. The cost & availability of the optional activities are not controlled by us & hence the onus of registering oneself for any such activities will be on the traveler (customer). The respective tour buddy from the Wander Womaniya team can be contacted for activity information or vendors for doing the optional activities (Definition of optional activity: Any adventure sports or any type of sightseeing, games, sports which are paid by the traveller herself and not in the inclusion).
• We reserve the right to confiscate any payment done by men/boys on account of faking identity etc, we organize women travel groups exclusively for only ladies & women. By default, Wander Womaniya continues to operate as an operator of solo travel India packages and assists girls traveling alone in India.
• Shall there be any changes in the flight timings/baggage policy/ cancellation etc. Wander Womaniya will not be responsible for the same. You may contact the respective airline directly. We shall assist all our guests and friends who join our women's travel groups or customized trips arranged for girls traveling solo in India.
• Itinerary can be changed due to operational issues or logistical challenges, however, we will try and ensure all important sightseeing points & activities are covered, or we will add alternate options. (Please note, the itinerary cannot be a valid case for any refunds/disputes).
• Wander Womaniya also acts as a platform to connect women travelers and women travel companies located around the world & cannot be held responsible for any service issues/refunds/claims wherein the tour is not directly organized or supervised by any active member of the team Wander Womaniya.
• When you sign up for the trip if you do not want us to feature your picture or if you don’t want you to be seen in any video/photograph on our social media then you are requested to alert us before the trip as we post stories/videos/pictures of the women group trips during/after the trip for our followers who expect to see fresh content from Indian travel blogs like us. We try to post engaging content to promote women's solo travel on our social media & sometimes to announce our future trips for women as well.
• You must possess a passport which is valid for a minimum of 6 months from the date of your arrival date back in India in case of an International Trip.
• Shall there be a special grace period for making the payments, the cancellation policy shall be applicable and in the event of non-payment of funds legal action shall be taken, any legal fees/operational fees will have to be borne by the client.
• No delays will be made in departure timings owing to any participant getting late. Please report on time and clear your payments and ID checks.
Womaniya Club & Indian Travel Blog by Wander Womaniya:
We reserve the right to edit/add/remove any member or content and enjoy the complete ownership of our content, any disputes are not entertained on the same. However, you may get in touch with us for any requests or suggestions on our email.
Any specific safety requirements and terms and conditions required for a particular travel package shall be mentioned separately at the time of booking.
Any cost arising due to natural calamities, personal flight delays, and aspects beyond our control. We will definitely facilitate an alternative and handle the contingency, the cost being yours.
The amenities and service standards of 3-star & 4-star properties of metro cities must not be compared to tourist destinations despite the same classification. There will mostly be differences in the level of services offered. For example, a 3-star hotel in Delhi or Mumbai which probably has a bathtub, a great buffet breakfast, has AC, heater, and yet sells for 2-3K per night might be better in terms of service standards than a hotel priced at 5k per night at a tourist destination. Our trips are generally active trips where in we do not spend a lot of time at the property but exploring the very destination hence the properties are mostly-affordable ones. We ensure safety, security, hygiene, and basic comfort in all our stays but do not guarantee luxury.