Terms & Conditions
Wander Womaniya is the leading Women's travel agency based out of Delhi, India. Check this space for the guidelines to join trips for women organised by India's most loved & trusted Women travel company.
(Very critical to ensure bespoke experiences especially in case of women only trips, as we know ladies have an eye for detail)
BOOKING ONE MONTH BEFORE THE TRIP
25% of the payment to be made a month before the trip at the time of the booking your seat.
Another 25% of the payment to me made a month prior/30 days prior to the trip
Balance amount to be paid 7 days prior in case of trips within India & 30 days prior in case of any trips outside India. Wander Womaniya reserves the right to change / request money on trip to trip basis.
BOOKING WITHIN THE MONTH OF THE TRIP
50% of the amount to be paid at the time of the booking
Balance amount to be paid a week prior to the trip
BOOKING WITHIN THE WEEK OF THE TRIP
Full payment to be made at the time of the booking
The above structure is for domestic tours only, for international trips all payments have to be made at-least 30 days in advance unless mentioned categorically by Wanderwomaniya.
In the event of cancellation of tour / travel services due to any avoidable / unavoidable reason/s from your end we must be notified of the same in writing. Cancellation charges will be effective from the date we receive advice in writing, and cancellation charges for women travel group / solo trips organised through us would be as follows:
Booking amount & Airline / Railway or any pre -purchased travel tickets: (Non Refundable)
60 days prior to arrival: 50% of the Tour / service cost
45 days prior to arrival: 70% of the Tour / service cost
30 days prior to arrival: No Refund
Note: Written cancellation will be accepted on all working days, except Sunday, Any cancellation sent on Saturday / Sunday or public holidays will be considered on next working day (Monday).
In case your visa gets rejected for any particular destination or if you are denied entry into a country please note that we are not liable for any refunds because the embassy holds the right to grant / reject the visa. We recommend that you apply visa after discussing with us or directly through us to ensure timely receipt of visas & relevant travel documents; for a piece of paper must not be responsible you to miss amazing solo trips for females.
Please be aware that during your participation in women trips/ customized tours operated by Wander Womaniya, certain circumstances may arise beyond our control, including but not limited to: the hazards of traveling in undeveloped areas; travel by boat, train, automobile, aircraft, or other means of transportation; forces of nature; political unrest; acts of lawlessness or terrorism; and accident or illness in remote regions without means of rapid evacuation or medical facilities. Wander Womaniya will not have liability regarding any unforeseen events during, after or before the course of the tour. While Wander Womaniya will use its best efforts to ensure that adequate measures are taken, by agreeing to participate in a tour and/or optional excursions you agree that you will hold Wander Womaniya harmless regarding any provision of medical care or the adequacy of any care rendered. Payment of your deposit indicates you accept these risks and dangers and agree to hold Wander Womaniya harmless for the same. Any disputes whatsoever will be subjected to Delhi jurisdiction only.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• All payments to be made in advance before boarding the vehicle. We reserve the right to hold you from boarding the vehicle without a proper payment receipt at our end for any tours / travel groups for women.
• Your booking confirmation is an acceptance on the terms & conditions.
• We understand the critical nature of your sleeping arrangements and for solo trips for females we always try to provide twin beds in double rooms (subject to availability at the discretion of the hotel) and one big bed + mattress in case three women travelers are sharing & opt for a triple sharing room. (It shall be mutually decided who would occupy which bedding type, failing which the tour buddy shall offer the best available alternative within the same hotel/accommodation or outside. Please note any extra charges applicable would be borne by the person who has requested for the alternate arrangement. )
• A valid government ID should be presented before boarding/ starting of any trip / women travel group.
• No delays will be made in departure timings owing to any participant getting late. Please report on time and clear your payments and ID checks.
• We reserve the right to confiscate any payment done by men/boys on account of faking identity etc, we organize trips exclusively for women only unless specifically mentioned or operated under "Wander 4 All" where in participating girls can extend 1 invite to any guy who would travel with her (friend, boyfriend, brother, husband etc). By default WanderWomaniya continues to operate as Womens travel group and organises safe & secure solo trips for females.
• Shall there be any changes in the flight timings/baggage policy/ cancellation etc. WanderWomaniya will not be responsible for the same. You may contact the respective airline directly. We shall assist all our guests and friends who join our women trips.
• Shall there be special grace period for making the payments, cancellation policy shall be applicable and in the event of non payment of funds legal action shall be taken, any legal fees/operational fees will have to be borne by the client.
• Wanderwomaniya also acts as a platform to connect women travelers and women travel companies located around the world & cannot be held responsible for any service issues/refunds/claims wherein the tour is not directly organised or supervised by any active member of team WanderWomaniya.
• When you sign up for the trip if you do not want us to feature your picture or if you don’t want you to be seen in any video / photograph on our social media then you are requested to alert us before the trip as we post stories / videos / pictures of the women group trips during / after the trip for our followers who expect to see fresh content from Indian travel blogs like us. We try to post engaging content to promote women solo travel on our social media & sometimes to announce our future trips for women as well.
• You must possess a passport which is valid for a minimum of 6 months from the date of your arrival date back in India in case of International Trip.
Any specific safety requirements and terms and conditions required for a particular travel package shall be mentioned separately at the time of booking.